With coronavirus (COVID-19), the safety of Alta Vista Dermatology patients and visitors remains our top priority. We have taken necessary precautions and implemented infection prevention protocols in the treatment of patients. Alta Vista Dermatology is closely monitoring COVID-19 developments in partnership with our local and state health departments and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Alta Vista Dermatology asks that you not visit or contact us if you:
- Have a fever, cough or shortness of breath
- Have traveled outside the US in the past 14 days.
- Have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
How can I protect myself and others?
Public health officials recommend the following steps to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including influenza and COVID-19:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands often, using either soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
For additional information and ongoing updates on COVID-19, please refer to local and state health departments and the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) website.